Wednesday 11 January 2017

The Problems Of Having A .50 Eyesight

In middle school, I was constantly bullied cause I had .50 eyesight and I had the nerdiest pair of glasses that you could ever imagine, to make matters worse they constantly kept sliding off and hence I had to more often than not use duct tape to keep them in place.

Anyhow, I have suffered because of this .50 reading glasses for ages. No matter where I went, I was always bullied due to the fact that my glasses made me look like a Bull-Frog as one jock would say. It did a real number on my self-esteem for a few years or so after which I started wearing contact lenses before I departed for the university. I had learned to stop caring about people so much as I had grown up, and I decided to switch back to my glasses yet again, as the contacts were making me uncomfortable and the worst part was that I kept losing them like every 5 minutes.

On the recommendation of a friend, I decided to try out an online store which sold a number of different eyewear. Initially skeptical I quickly became a regular customer of theirs as they had a huge variety to choose from.

If you are in the same boat as me and have failed in giving your .50 numbered eyes a rest, try speert.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment