Wednesday, 11 January 2017

The Problems Of Having A .50 Eyesight

In middle school I was constantly bullied cause I had .50 eyesight and I had the nerdiest pair of glasses that you could ever imagine, to make matters worse they constantly kept sliding off and hence I had to more often than not use duct tape to keep them in place.

Anyhow, I have suffered because of this .50 reading glasses for ages. No matter where I went, I was always bullied due to the fact that my glasses made me look like a Bull-Frog as one jock would say. It did a real number on my self-esteem for a few years or so after which I started wearing contact lenses before I departed for university. I had learned to stop caring about people so much as I had grown up, and I decided to switch back to my glasses yet again, as the contacts were making me uncomfortable and the worst part was that I kept losing them like every 5 minutes.

On the recommendation of a friend I decided to try out an online store which sold a number of different eye wear. Initially skeptical I quickly became a regular customer of theirs as they had a huge variety to choose from.  The store is called Speert international and it comes highly recommended in case you want to buy yourself some brilliant eye wear.

If you are in the same boat as me and have failed in giving your .50 numbered eyes a rest, try Speert International.

No comments:

Post a Comment